Copyrights @ Journal 2014 - Designed By Templateism - SEO Plugin by MyBloggerLab

Thursday 14 July 2016

, ,

Before I Go To Sleep - S.J.Watson Review

Share
(Book Cover Sourcewww.goodreads.com)

Hello Readers...

Before beginning with my review, here is the plot synopsis for you to judge the book

"As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child, thinking I have a whole lifetime of choices ahead of me.

Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your udentity, your past, even the people you love--all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust only be telling you half the story.

Welcome to Christine's life."

This story is not new to the readers. This kind of story is being depicted in movies like "Eternal Sunshine of Spotless Mind" and "Memento". The interesting thing here is how the author "S.J.Watson" have fabricated this entire concept, making this novel a good read. The way S.J.Watson has portrayed Christine is comendable. The way the book has been structured is simply fascinating. The most beautiful thing that I liked about the book is the way the links of the entire story is fabricated. S.J.Watson gives out just enough information required to keep his readers engaged into this story. Also the character description is good and quality content is written in this novel.

Now coming to the cons...I feel the beginning of the book was decent for me, not that great not that bad. I wish the beginning could have been made slightly better.Also I felt the end was little rushed. Don't get me wrong, the end is quite interesting, only certain aspects on certain occasions were rushed. I wish the author could have paid a little more attention to the way the end has been scripted.

So to sum up, this is definitely a great psychological thriller to read having great story with great content. I will surely recommend this book to anyone who is interested in reading psychological thrillers. Given a chance to rate this book, I'll give it 4 out of 5 stars. If you wanna pick this book, I will leave a link to the amazon below

IndiaBefore I Go To Sleep by S.J.Watson

Outside IndiaBefore I Go To Sleep by S.J.Watson

So, this is what I feel after reading this book. Do let me know in the comment section what do you feel about the book. Guys if you like this review, hit the like button below and if you don't, do vote it down and mention the reason in the comment section below as it will help me to get better and do SUBSCRIBE to the blog to get all the reviews right into your mail box. So until next time, this is me Sushant signing off. You guys have a great day.

CIAO.



0 comments:

Post a Comment